Thursday, March 1, 2012

tea time


It seems to be a tradition to have high tea with my mom sometime during the winter.


Oten we go with a group of ladies and sometimes it's just us two. There are almost always Kir Royals involved.



This year, for the first time ever, we went with our sweet heats. The four of us dressed up and lifted our pinkies while we sipped Earl Grey at the Biltmore in Montecito.




The Biltmore is so fancy that's it's definitely just for special occasions. But oh boy do they make tastey treats. This year they added macaroons to menu.


That's my dad asleep behind the strawberries. He's more of a coffee guy.

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go to high tea but I feel like I wouldn't know what to do and that I would be breaking some sort of rules of etiquette... any tips?

    :)

    Also, that last picture of your dad and the strawberries is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is darling- I want a winter tradition like this!!!
    Also, the strawberries look delectable (and your dad, adorable).

    ReplyDelete

related

Blog Widget by LinkWithin