Thursday, May 28, 2009

what's with Today, today?


I was so excited for the afternoon that I forgot almost all my responsibilities (actually, I just forgot to make a couple of phone calls). Ian and I are usually able to spontaneously make an adventure. So, without a plan, we left the house. 

Several hours later, we are back home having only narrowly escaped a wait in the dark parking lot for AAA to give us a jump. That was as adventurous as today got. The rest ranged from slightly interesting to just weird and I'm sad to report that my most vivid memories are of a dirty harbor, a disappointing ice cream cone, and a depressing film.

In two about 2 weeks I'll probably remark to Ian about what a lovely time I had that day that we had no plans and drove around picking all the wrong things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

related

Blog Widget by LinkWithin