Friday, July 31, 2009

birthdays, weddings and weekends

cupcakes

Here are the things I am celebrating...
1. Friday
2. my good friend Chris' birthday
3. the last day of July, a beautiful month
4. sunshine

The cupcake photo ties all these marvelous things together. These were the little red velvet cakes that Sara made for our sunny July wedding reception, where Chris' band Swing Cheese played. And as for Friday fitting in? I think that everyone should have a treat on Fridays and celebrate something, even if it's simply a celebration of the weekend.

{photo by Dustin McLean}

1 comment:

  1. MMMM, cupcakes. Why is it that I can never ice mine like that? Mine all look like Kindergarten-mom cupcakes. I mean, they're still cake, and I'll eat them, but they wouldn't win a beauty contest.

    ReplyDelete

related

Blog Widget by LinkWithin